Trigger warning:

This site may, in fact always will contain images and information likely to cause consternation, conniptions, distress, along with moderate to severe bedwetting among statists, wimps, wusses, politicians, lefties, green fascists, and creatures of the state who can't bear the thought of anything that disagrees with their jaded view of the world.

Aug 19, 2007

New SUV?

Meet the MRAP or Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicle.


Remember the Humvee, which when Big Arnie and a few others with more money than sense wanted them were released in the civilian Hummer version.

Just wait till this hits a road close to you as the Mrapper.

2 comments:

  1. I don't need that out here in the bush but I do dream of getting a Hummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess my comment about more money than sense was a bit judgmental, I saw one in the flesh over here the other day and wouldn't have minded having it, but the fuel bills would be something to think about.

    ReplyDelete