Trigger warning:

This site may, in fact always will contain images and information likely to cause consternation, conniptions, distress, along with moderate to severe bedwetting among statists, wimps, wusses, politicians, lefties, green fascists, and creatures of the state who can't bear the thought of anything that disagrees with their jaded view of the world.

Oct 29, 2007

Busy


My regular readers will have noticed that I have been a bit slack of late. The reason for this is that Australia is in the throws of a federal election which requires a lot of my time in order to give what help I can to the Liberty and Democracy Party


I will get some stuff on as soon as possible.

Regards, Jim.

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping for some insight from you into the Aussie elections. Hopefully, once they're over, you can fill us in.

    ReplyDelete