Trigger warning:

This site may, in fact always will contain images and information likely to cause consternation, conniptions, distress, along with moderate to severe bedwetting among statists, wimps, wusses, politicians, lefties, green fascists, and creatures of the state who can't bear the thought of anything that disagrees with their jaded view of the world.

Mar 27, 2008

JOHN MCCAIN at THE WORLD AFFAIRS COUNCIL

This is a long one, but its worth the time. The Dems Have nothing to offer to match this guy.

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_A53PAxeR8

    This is simply the best campaign ad I've ever seen.

    Bravo, John McCain

    Al C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Al, I think we can win this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. McCain is good. I'm quite contented with him as our nominee.

    BTW have you met Stubby Holder? He's another kinda sorta libertarian Aussie blogger whom I have befriended. Here's his take on libertarians.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't met him but followed your link and introduced myself. His stuff is quite interesting.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete