Trigger warning:

This site may, in fact always will contain images and information likely to cause consternation, conniptions, distress, along with moderate to severe bedwetting among statists, wimps, wusses, politicians, lefties, green fascists, and creatures of the state who can't bear the thought of anything that disagrees with their jaded view of the world.

May 31, 2008

Lies on ‘The Surge.’

I found the following video clip on “Rezko Watch.” This site follows the antics of indicted political shyster and Obama associate ‘Tony’ Rezko, who is currently on trial. I thank them for honoring me with their award for ‘quote of the week’, that’s very flattering. (Giving myself a plug there)

The video is of Obama advisor David Axelrod ‘clarifying’ Obama’s position on the surge, in an obvious effort to muddy up the waters a bit.

While I am inclined as an Australian to say, “These bastards are lying like pigs in shit,” I must take into account the sensitivities of my readers as well as their couth and cultured nature. For this reason we shall regard it as “The Obama Campaigns new vision of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment