Trigger warning:

This site may, in fact always will contain images and information likely to cause consternation, conniptions, distress, along with moderate to severe bedwetting among statists, wimps, wusses, politicians, lefties, green fascists, and creatures of the state who can't bear the thought of anything that disagrees with their jaded view of the world.

Oct 29, 2011

What the Second Amendment is Really For.

Texas state representative, Suzanna Gratia-Hupp, whose parents were killed by an insane gunman while her gun was out in the car, gives very moving testimony about the real reason that the second amendment was designed to protect American’s right to keep and bear arms.

The room was absolutely quiet throughout her testimony and the gun banners absolutely speechless as this she chews them up and spits them out. She has the experience to know what the 2nd amendment is really all about.



“I’m not mad at the guy that did this, and I’m not mad at the guns that did this, they didn’t walk in there and pull their own triggers. The guy who did this was a lunatic, that’s like being mad at a rabid dog. I’m mad at my legislator for legislating me out of my right to protect myself and my family. I would much rather be sitting in jail with a felony offense on my head, and have my parents alive.

Makes sense if you are not a liberal.

No comments:

Post a Comment