Trigger warning:

This site may, in fact always will contain images and information likely to cause consternation, conniptions, distress, along with moderate to severe bedwetting among statists, wimps, wusses, politicians, lefties, green fascists, and creatures of the state who can't bear the thought of anything that disagrees with their jaded view of the world.

Jul 28, 2012

But, do Google promotions use Yahoo mail accounts?

Allow me to begin by expressing my pleasure at the efficacy of the Google spam filter, something this site’s official spammer, Anonymous will attest to just as soon as the dickwit wakes up that he isn’t getting past it. He has just made the twentieth attempt today pushing some money making site, presumably one that pays idiots to place unwelcome commercial spam on websites.

While I exult in first amendment rights, free speech and all that goes with it, attempts to advertise on this site without paying for it violates my property rights and any company hiring these people to do so have no respect for the rights of others and should be treated with distrust. If they have no respect for others, they are probably unreliable to trade with.

I have been pretty lucky lately, what with African princesses wanting to have a relationship with me and share the millions left to them that has to get out of the country (I’ll bet they all look like Halle Berry), bankers wanting to launder money through my account, and of course the ubiquitous person of the same surname as me who died intestate after depositing millions in bank accounts in Europe.

Then there was the London Lottery, which I won without even having a ticket in the first place. To give them their full dues, they tried for months to get me to reply and claim my two and a half million pounds, but I guess I’m a bit of a procrastinator.

The Philadelphia Lottery were so concerned about my failure to supply the details they required to pay me the $23.2 million I won that they had an ‘FBI special agent’ contact me to let me know he would be investigating why if I failed to comply with their request. I figured though, that an FBI special agent would probably enjoy the challenge of finding all of that information himself.

It might require him to check me out on Google or friend me on Facebook, but hey, what’s a little inconvenience to those guys? I just hope he doesn’t think that if I have nothing to hide, then …

The curious one today was from Google Promotions, oddly in Buckingham Palace Rd, London, which reads:

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our winners selected this year. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Google search engine and the Google ancillary services. Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Google search engine. Google is now the biggest search engine Worldwide and in an effort to make sure that it remains the most widely used search engine, we ran an online e-mail beta test which your email address won Ј950,000.00 GBP {Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling}. …
After asking for my personal details, it asks me to reply to a Mrs Patience Wheatcroft youngchang@yahoo.cn, which I gather is in China. I understand Google is an international company but it seems surprising to have their promotions staff using Yahoo accounts.

By the way Google, if this is a genuine offer I am quite open to receiving the money. In the meantime I will wait with baited breath to see whether Anonymous posts his spam on this post so I can find out whether he reads them.

4 comments:

  1. Much greetings. I Prince Obogoola Binga of Gambia. I must leave country but have much money $5,000,000, or 27 lira, in bank in Swisserland. You give me information of you bank account to help collect and transfer money you get half, yes? This is serious offer. Contact me soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim, how could you think I posted that? It clearly says "Anonymous" posted it. For me to have done so would require me to be some kind of smartass...

    Whoops. Never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was the "$5,000,000, or 27 lira," that made me think of you

    ReplyDelete