Trigger warning:

This site may, in fact always will contain images and information likely to cause consternation, conniptions, distress, along with moderate to severe bedwetting among statists, wimps, wusses, politicians, lefties, green fascists, and creatures of the state who can't bear the thought of anything that disagrees with their jaded view of the world.

Jun 6, 2008

Bush as I have never seen him.

While looking for something else I found a really polished performance by George Bush at the TV and radio correspondents dinner. There is something really healthy and well adjusted about a guy who can poke fun at himself especially as a politician.

I have always had a lot of time for him, his ‘misspeaks’ show a kind of fallibility that I find amusing, but he gives me the impression that he sees the funny side of it too. I wish we had someone like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment