Trigger warning:

This site may, in fact always will contain images and information likely to cause consternation, conniptions, distress, along with moderate to severe bedwetting among statists, wimps, wusses, politicians, lefties, green fascists, and creatures of the state who can't bear the thought of anything that disagrees with their jaded view of the world.

Sep 11, 2008

9/11 Rememberance.


I was finishing work at midnight Australian time when told of a plane crashing into the twin towers and that terrorism was suspected. 


I remarked at the time that they had really stuffed up as there was a Republican in the White House.

Arriving home shortly after, I flicked the television on and saw the second one hit. I am still appalled at the sight.

To all my US mates, i just wanted to let you know i am thinking of you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment