Trigger warning:

This site may, in fact always will contain images and information likely to cause consternation, conniptions, distress, along with moderate to severe bedwetting among statists, wimps, wusses, politicians, lefties, green fascists, and creatures of the state who can't bear the thought of anything that disagrees with their jaded view of the world.

Oct 28, 2009

Muslim demonstration with a difference.

Hattip Angry Exile.

When I first saw this I have to admit I thought it was a pisstake, but it is linked to an organization called “British Muslims for Secular Democracy."



I wish them success and safety.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was a pisstake too at first, but soon realised it was so much better and more important than that. I put it up for similar reasons to you - they deserve a bit of word spreading.

    Cheers,
    The Angry Exile.

    ReplyDelete