Trigger warning:

This site may, in fact always will contain images and information likely to cause consternation, conniptions, distress, along with moderate to severe bedwetting among statists, wimps, wusses, politicians, lefties, green fascists, and creatures of the state who can't bear the thought of anything that disagrees with their jaded view of the world.

Jul 5, 2011

Voting Green?

The Greens are becoming crazier with every passing moment. This morning one of their Senators is claiming that the steel town of Whyalla doesn’t need the steel industry as it can transform itself into a wind farm. Surely some of those who voted for them must be feeling some buyer’s remorse by now.

Menzies House has posted an email that is doing the rounds which takes the piss out of them, but is uncomfortably accurate to the degree that it is a good description of them. It is difficult to satirize a group so batshit crazy that they are bound to outdo that satire. Here is a video take on it:


And the email:

Reasons Why I Voted for Bob Brown & the Greens

I voted Green because I believe oil companies profits of 4% on a litre of petrol are obscene, but my government taxing the same litre of petrol at 27.5% isn’t.

I voted Green because I believe my government will do a better job of spending the money you earn than you would.

I voted Green because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I voted Green because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius.

I voted Green because I think illegal immigrants have a right to free housing, health care, education, and welfare benefits – and the right to change our society to suit their cultural demands.

I voted Green because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to my government for redistribution as the Greens see fit.

I voted Green because I believe ‘enlightened progressive’ judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

I voted Green because I think that it’s better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or frog.

I voted Green because I want to convert Australia to a ‘carbon neutral green economy’ to create jobs – even after Spain has proven the green economy destroys three times as many jobs as it creates and leads to 20 percent unemployment.

I voted Green because my head is so firmly planted up my arse it’s unlikely that I’ll ever see another point of view.

2 comments:

  1. And did you see that Bob Brown reckons the Greens will soon displace the ALP in politics? I reckon somebody's been putting mercury in his tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have dealt with this one on the next post, Angry. There is definitely some substance involved in something he uses, or at least I hope so.

    It would be terrible to think that someone could be born that bloody stupid.

    ReplyDelete